Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, got this 87 GL wagon in good condition that I need to get rid of ASAP. It runs perfect and all that. No, I don't have pictures. The 4wd works great...fun to throw a wagon around off-road :D. Anyway, I'm asking $800 or best offer. If any of u guys wants it let me know b4 friday(Dec 6) otherwise its going to be donated for a tax write off.

e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Are you kidding me?

Fuck all the fags are coming out of their holes now!:barf:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey marc,

How's it going? I thought you'd be in Japan by now. When are you leaving?

Val

"KING"

·
Registered
96 Posts
Where did you steal it from?? Seriously. I just want to know where I need to stay away from if I bought it. :flame:

·
Registered
12 Posts
lol

FYI RS club members- Beingmarc has scammed and stole from many I club members... just ask anyone... ask suby specialties... ask me too!

this is the guy whose dad repo'ed his car cause hes THAT BIG of a fuck up. :)

And if you want to know what kind of bookmarks his computer was full of when it was repoed by another I club member... I'll tell you if you PM me.

I kid you not, this guy is bad news, any day of the week.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ROBOT said:
lol
And if you want to know what kind of bookmarks his computer was full of when it was repoed by another I club member... I'll tell you if you PM me.
Dude you know about that too?!?! I almost puked when I heard what it was!!!:barf:

·
Registered
12 Posts
PMed all of you

another thing about this wagon... this fuck marc claimed that some of his "friends" just GAVE IT to him, when in fact he bought it from one of his roomates... yes we know ALL about that marc -and lots of other things as well!

too bad your dad took away your 2.5 TS! See when you had said you were selling it because cars didnt interest you anymore, aww we felt SO sorry for you. and when you said you bought it all at once with cash... we believed you! But its NOT true? oh dear~! and when you told everyone you crashed your "girlfriend's" miata, when you actually had SOLD IT!? we felt sorry for you again! I felt like giving you my car! poor asshole. go buy some more fake dimplomas and flee the country you shit fuck. (btw she told me she wonders why you lie to her all the time)

·
Registered
29 Posts
PM me, just to confirm:)

He really has a girlfriend? I heard otherwise about that

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
PM me because no one EVER PM's me and I feel all left out and lonely and unwanted and stuff. :(

oh yeah...and enquiring minds want to know. :checkit:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I ROBOT said:
PMed all of you

another thing about this wagon... this fuck marc claimed that some of his "friends" just GAVE IT to him, when in fact he bought it from one of his roomates... yes we know ALL about that marc -and lots of other things as well!

too bad your dad took away your 2.5 TS! See when you had said you were selling it because cars didnt interest you anymore, aww we felt SO sorry for you. and when you said you bought it all at once with cash... we believed you! But its NOT true? oh dear~! and when you told everyone you crashed your "girlfriend's" miata, when you actually had SOLD IT!? we felt sorry for you again! I felt like giving you my car! poor asshole. go buy some more fake dimplomas and flee the country you shit fuck. (btw she told me she wonders why you lie to her all the time)
Girlfriend? some Dude with a wig on? I thought this guy was a ***?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts