Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...my '93 L wagon went without a single CEL...

...until tonight, when it decided to spring code #31 - throttle position sensor malfunction.

I think she's mad that I didn't drive her for a week while I was on vacation. :(

· Banned
1994 Aegean L, 1998 Panda!
734 Posts
Heh, pretty damn good. Too bad they don't make them like they used to.

Are you the original owner? How is the 4Eat holding up? Do you drive it hard (accelerate fast)?

06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heh, pretty damn good. Too bad they don't make them like they used to.

Are you the original owner? How is the 4Eat holding up? Do you drive it hard (accelerate fast)?
My grandfather was the original owner. He bought it new in 1993, gave it to my dad in 1999, and my dad gave it to me in 2005. It's definitely nice having a record of everything that was ever done to it. :)

I drive it relatively hard, for what it is. Accelerate fast?.. 1.8's can't do that. :lol:

· Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
13,557 Posts
Pretty good track record, man. Hell I started getting CELs at 10K miles or a little less. I replaced *five* O2 sensors under #WXW80, about every 10K miles. Finally SoA agreed to reflash my ECU. Turns out it was running too rich. Oy.

06 Wrangler Unlimited
4,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.