Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone out there do with their stock foglights? I noticed that they point at the ground about 5 feet in front of my car. how can they be adjusted, and how difficult is it to do that. Also i was reading in Sport compact car about their project WRX and they rewired the fogs so that they stay on with the high beams, how do you do that? Thanks

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
There is an adjustment screw which you can turn to aim them up higher. At nearly the end of adjustment, they nicely compliment the headlights without blinding people.

That's what I did. :D

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Yeah, there are three bolts at each corner that hold the foglight onto the bumper. The last corner will have the foglight adjuster screw. If you want to see where they are pointing at, park in front of a wall or building and have your foglights on. You can adjust both foglights to be symmetrical that way.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
ditto, not that it matters anymore since i got covers, but its very easy and makes them actually useful ;)

on a related topic, one i've never been able to get a straight answer on, will the hella 500s fit in the foglight hole with the STi covers in place? i know they fit without the covers but i'm curious if the covers would still work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts