Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched here and on google, but couldn't find the information I needed.

I picked up an 01 2.5RS Sedan yesterday and it currently has the STI blanks over where the fog lights were. Looks great, but I want to get some fogs to put in.

It came with them originally, so it's already wired and has the switch, I can't for the life of me find any information about the housing and bulb part numbers. Any good recommendations and vendors?

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
MY16 Impreza Sport Limited
4,773 Posts
search this site, i've seen a few ppl on here selling there's and the bulbs i believe are H3. not positive. but i'm a good 75% sure.

·
I <3 JDM
GC8 + GF + GG
5,166 Posts
are the fogs underneath the cover?

if not you just need to buy the fog lights.

bolt the fogs into the brackets and plug in the sensor.

i recommend H3 Osram Nightbreakers for the bulbs. They are bright!!!

·
Registered
93 Imperza L Ameythst
3,165 Posts
The bulbs are H3 so there is one question down. I would suggest not buying them from the dealer cause it will cost you an arm and a leg. Just look through the classifieds here and on nasioc and you will find them. as an FYI to you CAN put 02-03 WRX fog lamps in, however the harness connectors do not match up so you will have to hard wire, but they will fit in the housing just fine.

·
Registered
2017 WRB BRZ w/PP
1,739 Posts
might as well buy some hellas to stick in there if you looking for fogs. I have them and they are quite a bit better than the stockers.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the replies. no fogs under the covers, so i need the housings and the bulbs.

are there any good vendors that would stock something like this. as was pointed out, i'd rather not go to the dealer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts