Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a rock smashed my foglamp, they are only sold in a kit from Subaru for 300 bucks :(

Where can i find used 2.5RS foglamps,
OR
Where can i find a set of similiar aftermarket lamps????

Please reply or email me ASAP, 300 bucks by @$$ !!!

·
Registered
2021 Tacoma TRD Pro
4,231 Posts
I have a driver's side fog I don't need anymore if that's what you broke. I have Hella black magics now.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
You can get a single one for about $80 or so from subaruparts.com if I remember right. You can get the part number from Ravensblade's site. The address is:

http://www.ravensblade-impreza.com/

Hope that helps. You might also try looking through the classifieds on the i-club.

:)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Go to kartboy.com and by his PIAA brackets. Then buy a set of Hella 500's. Much better lights then stock and you'll be in the whole thing for $125.

·
Premium Member
00RS 04STI
953 Posts
I have the same problem but with both. Check with another dealership because one of them or worker is trying to steal. I found replacements at a different dealer for $112 each. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2003 Subaru WRX Midnight Pearl
486 Posts
Hey, anybody with busted lamps wanna make a few bucks by selling me the pigtail plug off the back of your busted ones?

PM or email.

·
Registered
363 Posts
JC said:
I have a driver's side fog I don't need anymore if that's what you broke. I have Hella black magics now.
JC, Do you have any pics of the blackmagic's on your car? I was thinking of getting a set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts