Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30yrs old and has 3 girls
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I don't post here much as I usually surf Nasioc. In any case I'm a previous owner of an RS(Wedge's new DD) and soon to be owner of another RS(Paintball_babe).

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you all know that there will be a Subaru get together here in Mobile, AL at the local dealer on July 14th. It's a Saturday from 11-3pm.

Jose

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, the more the merrier. I hope to have both my Impreza's for show and tell.

I'll have my recently acquired 1999 Rs in Silverthorne and I'll have my 2002 WRX in Platinum Silver Metallic as well. The latter was my SM autocross machine last year but is in need of some TLC. Namely a fresh engine build. So, I am purchasing the 99Rs from Paintball_babe to use as a daily driver.

Jose

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
pacobeagle1 said:
cool, the more the merrier. I hope to have both my Impreza's for show and tell.

I'll have my recently acquired 1999 Rs in Silverthorne and I'll have my 2002 WRX in Platinum Silver Metallic as well. The latter was my SM autocross machine last year but is in need of some TLC. Namely a fresh engine build. So, I am purchasing the 99Rs from Paintball_babe to use as a daily driver.

Jose
I'll drive the WRX for u if I fly down...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What other information do you need? The dealer's name is Koby and they are on Government Blvd.
There is going to be food, door prizes and raffles. Plus we'll get to see what the Alabama, Mississippi, and some Lousiana folks have and finally meet some of them. So please help spread the word.

Jose

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Luckysubie, I guess we could work something out. I'm not sure how tall you are but if you are anything over 5'10" you might not fit into my Sparco seat(It's fixed). Plus, how do you feel about riding in a super stiff 10k/8k suspension and race only pads......takes a few stabs to get the heat in 'em.

Jose

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fellas, just wanted to inform you all that there will be a swap meet too. Bring what you got to sell, trade, etc.

Jose

1 - 20 of 21 Posts