Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh man, you know this place is going to H - E- double hockeysticks in a handbasket when Fish shows up.:D Next thing you know people are going to hate him for locking threads!!:p:p

Just joking.

I really like the gold rims. Maybe I'm crazy, but they look right. I used to not like the black lip spoiler, but it is growing on me. Just like that annoying puss thing that I have down there..oops, I mean I don't have any growths on me...yeah..thats the ticket.
:D

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza W"RS"X BRP
189 Posts
No knockoffs here...

I like it...Very Clean and Classy...Many STi Parts are always a plus...Authentic Subie Gear all over the ride...Nothing outrageous at all...Just the way I like it...
Zee:cool:

:nuetron: :nuetron: :nuetron:

What do you run in the Quarter?... Did you get the Cams?

SCR

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
eh, I should update that profile. The cams never came through for me, so no cams.

I already have a painted lip in my possesion but I opted to leave it off for the winter.

as far as the quarter mile goes, unfortunatly I only tried during some of the hotest days of the summer so the heat/humidity was affecting everyone. I only pulled a 15.5, I'd imagine it would be somewhat lower if I had gotten out there in the fall with the cooler air.

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Hot days? You don't know hot days fishy! :rolleyes:

HaHa, fishy can't moderate me in here...:p

Glad to see ya made it to the Old Skool forums:happynow:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if I recall it was upper 80's and rather humid the times I went to run..

I really intended on getting out there towards the close of the season, but never made it.

I would have been intrested to see how much I could improve my times.

I don't think I'll be on this forum much tho, I've barely enough time to keep track of things and follow complaints in the I-club..

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza W"RS"X BRP
189 Posts
Great time...

You may not have raced the car as often but I don't think you can improve on those times without a something that adds power all over the band or maybe some lightweight parts...Other than that you either gotta spend some big dough...and you have to make up your mind to go with a power adder like Turbo, Supercharger, or Nitrous or give up on the quest for big power in the quarter...

Zee

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<-- can't stand Drag racing.

I was only making the runs because I was in the process of getting Cams at the time and I wanted a "pre-cam" time to compare to once I got them in.

other than that I found the drags rather uninspiring.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Socalsoob and Irvine Subaru (ala I-club) might be travling out to New England and have said they are going to stop by my house to see the lawn.

given it'll be covered by snow then, pretty sure.

trying to think of all the people that have put thier cars on it..
Me
Sirkbac
Webkris
Redobs
Bluescooby
Tygab
"the" Keith
Jgard18
M750
JoeZ

thats about it for now.

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
How bout marc? He park in your yard?

Marc is the one NESUCK guy DanzBorin has ever met in person...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts