Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats the official return to Maryland. 48 days here in Japan and then its off to Rochester NY for a short vacation to see some family and its off to Maryland. So who's available about that time? I need somebody to hand me tools when I need them and to hold parts in place while I bolt them up. Come on I know somebody has some free time. Its not like we're going to be doing it in the driveway. I've got access to a lift.

·
Registered
120 Posts
um yeah, I just pull my motor and tranny, and then you tell me you have access to a lift... hahaha.. maybe when I do my manual swap I can use that lift? maybe?

I'm available to help!

P.S. did that STi I asked for fit in your carry-on??? :lol:

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
I have to be back on the 3rd, and classes start up again on the 7th, so just let me know and I'll see what I can manage for help. This going to be indoors? The weather now isn't that warm, and I'm guessing January isn't going to be any better (hopefully, for ski country back home).

AJ

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep all indoors and heated. I doubt I'd get to start on the car the first week back. Well at least not big projects since I'll be unpacking. Hey if you want to move boxes and help unpack then sure you can come on over.

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
<--- Always willing to lend a hand one way or another.

AJ

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah AJ, we heard that about you.... :lol:
are you going to make a bet against all the army i-clubbers for the game???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts