Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
10th Warrior said:
i like the guy on the right. he's thinking "how did i end up carrying the purse for my gay son"
I first thought to laugh, but then thought there might be someohting you'd like to tell us?!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Streetman said:
I first thought to laugh, but then thought there might be someohting you'd like to tell us?!
:lol: i already had my "coming out of the closet" thread. no need to repeat that! besides, it was you who offered to let me sleep on your waterbed after a night of drinking :p

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
it was you who offered to let me sleep on your waterbed after a night of drinking
Yeah, and you were the one who crawled right into it, weren't you!? You loved it, didn't you!? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you tell everyone the next morning how great it was???

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Streetman said:
Yeah, and you were the one who crawled right into it, weren't you!? You loved it, didn't you!? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you tell everyone the next morning how great it was???
it kicked ass!!!! if ever you fall to several car bombs in a row (reminds me of sat. night for some reason :drunk: ) there is no better place to crash then a waterbed :D esp. if you're sore the scenic route home from the bar in the back of a wrangler ;)

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
OK, this has gone on long enough, it's starting to make me sick.

Although I did feed Jeff multiple shots, take a sceninc trip where he and I were in the back seat of a car, and then invite him into my waterbed, which he accepted.........he wasn't very good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts