Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Hah, that looks like what I did... We had a 200 shot of Saturn Missiles fired at us, and I had a video camera right in the middle of it. They were blowing up all around me, it was insane. Maybe I will capture it as soon as I get my card, and post a link. ;)

AND SHIT! ABOUT TO MISS MY BUS TO GO HOME!! GOTTA RUN!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
lol SoonToBe, in that case, I will have some of my fight from this July 4th to post. My filming is not NEARLY as good, and some parts are really out of focus, but it is great and hilarious to watch nonetheless. Even more fun to be doing the fighting though ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SoonToBe said:
WTLY!!!!!

Saw that a LONG time ago. Still cool though!:p
Yeah, I saw it a long time ago too. I've had it forever. I just thought it'd be cool to post for the 4th. Just about everything has been seen by someone. Let's not start that WTLY bullshit here man. I don't want this to turn into i-club.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Cthulhu said:

Yeah, I saw it a long time ago too. I've had it forever. I just thought it'd be cool to post for the 4th. Just about everything has been seen by someone. Let's not start that WTLY bullshit here man. I don't want this to turn into i-club.
Yeah, shut the fuck up!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cthulhu said:

Ya, I thought the smiley would show I am just kiddin around.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
/me whistles and shuffles his feet while wating for his tv capture card to arrive

I want it now! Our fireworks fights have some damn funny parts to them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Zeo, I hopep we will include the sparkler bombs, aka 1/4 stick of dynamite.

Also we found some cool things to blow up.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
[email protected]#$ Eric!
You know what a 22b is, I am impressed!
haha

I dunno if including the sparkler bombs would be such a good idea, that could possibly get us into some legal trouble... :run: :spin:

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
I don't think I've seen quite so many Roman candles go off in succession...:eek: :burnout:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Yeah, that was quite a few...
I was dodging roman candles on the 4th pretty good, but once they opened up on me with a second one, it started to get tough...
Damnit. Eric, you around? Stop by today and give me your camera so I can capture this stuff!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts