Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone; long time lurker (parents owned an obs) Ive been over at iclub for sometime but recently its gotten...weird and whatnot

I hope you guys have space for an gda owner here! (gc8 owners and gda owners need to become friends!)

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Friends to the end!! Welcome.

Nick C.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heh thnx

i never registered here and just lurked cauze it seemed like alot of gc8 owners absolutely hated gda rs's - but now iclub has degenerated into a bunch of babbling fools! so ive gotta go somewhere!

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Nope, we don't hate the gda RS owners, just some of the new WRX owners, and I'm still not totally sold on the exterior of the new-age cars, but that's changing soon, and it's what's under the bodywork that counts, and your car has the same mechanicals as my car, so it must be A-OK! Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, we don't hate the gda RS owners, just some of the new WRX owners, and I'm still not totally sold on the exterior of the new-age cars, but that's changing soon, and it's what's under the bodywork that counts, and your car has the same mechanicals as my car, so it must be A-OK! Welcome to the club!

yah i definately like the older body styling better; but didnt have the money to buy a car when they were out (im 20 now). And when I did start making engouh money to buy a car I really didnt want a used car for almost the same price as a new one :/

oh well the rs still rulez!

edit: oh yah i like the intererior of gda better :) especially the seats!

and the stiffer chasis; almost makes up for the apperance and lack of a rear lsd

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
I think we are getting quite a few new people fromt the other side!!
Much more laid back over here!!;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yah; would have stopped lurking along time ago and joined but the gc8 gda conflict scared me away :)

General discussion about the Impreza RS - 2001 models and prior

see??? thats hurtful or something :)

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Not meant to be hurtful - just meant to be targeted to the older cars, since they are somewhat different. Different engine, body, etc., and my whole point of starting the RS Club was to be very specialized in that area. However, it's fine to expand in my opinion, the more the merriers as far as I am concerned. :D

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i don't hate all gda owners, it's just the some owners of gda fuck it up for the other owners. i actually like the WRX, but the exterior is kinda weird.

oh yea, welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just signed up too. I've been a lurker for awhile and I'm starting to get sick of the power hungary moderators at the i-club so I think I'll hangout here more often.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
nate49509 said:
I just signed up too. I've been a lurker for awhile and I'm starting to get sick of the power hungary moderators at the i-club so I think I'll hangout here more often.
welcome, i only go over the that other site for the regionial forums only.

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
welcome newbies!!!:p

i-club is still a good place flowing with information! Not everyone is the same... Some will mod cars differently, some will do different things with cars...

I know there are some owners who are out of order but we all drive a Subaru, that's what matters!

FuJi

1 - 12 of 12 Posts