·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

These are the two wheels I have narrowed it down to:

Pro Race 1 in black:

Pro Race 2 in black:

Please let me know what you think of these two wheel choices.

BTW...my car is RED.

·
project blackbird.
'01 RS, '81 Fiat Spider
3,396 Posts
Show us the car! Love the black finish on SRP, definitely.

My tentative vote is for the Pro Race 1. I personally think the RS looks a lot better on six-spoke or multispoke wheels like the TE37 or P1, respectively, than on a 5-spoke.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
spoon said:
Show us the car! Love the black finish on SRP, definitely.

My tentative vote is for the Pro Race 1. I personally think the RS looks a lot better on six-spoke or multispoke wheels like the TE37 or P1, respectively, than on a 5-spoke.
Sorry no pictures of the car.

Once it is finished, I will post some. No one has seen my car and I plan to keep it that way.

·
project blackbird.
'01 RS, '81 Fiat Spider
3,396 Posts
Carisma said:
Sorry no pictures of the car.

Once it is finished, I will post some. No one has seen my car and I plan to keep it that way.

Oooh, sneaky, I like it. I'll be doing something similar with mine. But yeah, Pro Race 1's are the titties.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would but I want 15in wheels. But I might think about it depending on price. :D

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
Drakuun...he wanted opinions on the two wheels that he posted. Use some brain and realize that he already weighed his choices and narrowed it down to those 2. Is that hard to get a grasp on? Your "suggestion" of bronze was completely irrelevant because if bronze was still one of his choices, he would have mentioned it. This is kinda random, but Drakuun, I dont think you are a troll, but you cant deny that the first opportunity you see to start something, you jump on it.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Drakuun,

First he did not give you the negative rep point, another member on the site did. End of story. Your behavior violated site rules. Please respect that. As points are anonymous, it is pointless to try and name who gave it to you and only makes you look more foolish.

Second, the fight club no longer exists. Anything that happened in the fight club needs to stay there. The on-topic forums are no longer a place for aggressive discussions.

Third, we are all people. You may have had words with my moderators in the past, and there are obviously some feelings that are carrying over into this thread. As people, it can be difficult for us to act in a way that is happy-go-lucky all the time. We have bad days, we take it out on other people, those people get upset, and so on and so forth. As the owner of the RS Club, one of my main concerns is to keep the peace. I know moderators on most sites have a poor reputation, and I have moderator rules to try and minimize this effect.

To this point I would like to say I have added a new moderators rule to the site, which you can see at the "rules" link up top. This is the new rule:

12. While it can be difficult, I ask that all moderators encourage friendly discussion between all members, and between moderators and members. While we may have our differences, I would greatly prefer the moderators sit back and let members direct their anger/attacks towards the moderators WITHOUT fighting back. In the event a member is being rude or provocative towards a moderator, please report the post or forward the PM to me and I will handle it personally. Getting involved with a personal attack by a member is not something you should have to put up with, and I will deal with those members personally.
To this end, I am going to let everything slide this time. I personally feel all parties involved took things too personally, went a little too far, and there was no real framework to fall under.

To that end, I always like to remind folks that just because someone attacks you does not give you the right to attack them back. I can just as easily come into this thread and give every one of your posts, and your PM that was sent to my moderator, and you would be banned now. I am not that kind of site owner (at least not today, catch me on a bad day and you'll be banned very quickly, ask around... :lol: ) because I have been treated poorly in the past. However, in order for the site to be good, we ALL have to be good. That means YOU have to be strong in the face of adversity. YOU have to be polite in the face of rudeness. We ALL have to step up and be better people.

If we can do this most of the time, then the RS Club will continue to be a site where members feel welcomed.

With that said, I would like you all to put this BS aside. If you have a problem with a member, please put them on your ignore list, and leave it at that.

Thanks,

James Fullerton
Owner, The RS Club

P.S. Please don't start PM'ing me about this, I am done with this issue. Please continue the thread ON TOPIC as I am now watching it.

·
Premium Member
00 V7 RSTi racingbrake4pots
1,023 Posts
:noes: :noes: :noes:

Go with # 1's definitely for looks. If you're getting 15" wheels for gravel though I'd go with the # 2's, as they might be tougher.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts