Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm finally here in newburgh and i was just wondering what is going on this coming week end if there is anything let me know so i can see if i can come out and meet some of you guys

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Welcome to the middle of nowhere :D I'm gonna guess your technozip on the i-club. I have absolutely no clue what's going on this weekend, I'll be busy anyway. I know myself, white knight, nitrohuffer and someone else will be getting our windows tinted at a shop in Newburgh (the name slips my mind at the moment). There may be an auto-x this sunday at the Orange County airport...nitrohuffer would know better.

You might want to check out this thread on the i-club, one of the meets that is comming up in July, it should be a blast...
http://forums.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=183565

Also, if your at all into street racing you can check out Route 9 (there's an exit right off of I84, head north to find the crowd) on Friday and Saturday nights, cops tend to be bitchy around here though, so I stay away from just hanging out there most of the time, also I havent seen many Subarus there...

Well, I guess I'll be looking for an RS w/ Cali plates roaming the streets around here! :D

Keith

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
meets

are there any weekly meets or anything like that around here that i could atend so i can see some new people

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
The only weekly meets are down in North New Jersey, those guys usually have a dinner meet every Wednesday night. I've tried doing something to that extent, but no one has ever been intrested :shrug: Maybe that can change.

Auto-Xs down at the Palisades Mall are usually the gathering spots, they happen about 2 weekends a month.

Keith

·
Registered
1 Posts
moss said:

Auto-Xs down at the Palisades Mall are usually the gathering spots, they happen about 2 weekends a month.
As long as you car is quieter than 90db. They had a db meter last time they had an autocross.

- DJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts