Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bored at work, figured I would post something. hopefully you guys will post.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Sometimes???? Go over and post in So Cal, it stays active over there and we dont care were your from, well unless its Texass;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Man, forget SoCal. Keep representing the REAL south.
You're right though, this forum is super lame all the time.
Anyone in Greensboro, NC or nearby?
Evan

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the invite TRM, I'll take you up on that later on tonight. Yeah I, like most central florida peeps haven't bombarded this forum...yet. I'll bring some peeps over here...I-club is all rexs now anyways.

lataz

·
Registered
308 Posts
Evan,

Yeah I'm nearby but you already knew that. :)

Yes, this forum is dead. Very much so.

Moving to Greenville, SC in the near future...

Will still be at autox's though. :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Greenville, SC huh? My friend's mom lives there. It's an alright area. You'll have to go to some CMP events.
Are you going to the 24 hour event in Charlotte? I can't make it but I'll be at VIR on Tuesday. Hopefully 4 times the cost of an autocross will equate to at least 4 times the fun on the track.
Good luck
Evan

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, scratch VIR. Got my stuff in too late. Oh well, another time. If I can get off of work on Sunday I may come down to Charlotte and do some racin'.
Hey, if we keep this thread alive it'll seem like the SE forum is actually active!
Evan

·
Registered
796 Posts
Hey, somebody started posting again here.

I kept trying, but just ran out of shit to say. Maybe we should make this Biggly's job. He never runs out. hehehe.

J/K Mike, you know we love you.:happynow:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Templar said:
Hey, somebody started posting again here.

I kept trying, but just ran out of shit to say. Maybe we should make this Biggly's job. He never runs out. hehehe.

J/K Mike, you know we love you.:happynow:
:stinky: :p

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey guys, sorry I've been slackin'!

Man I wanna head out to So Cal so bad! I told my girl that we should do a road trip after I get some more work done to the car. I hear alot about SoCal.

Aight guys, wish me luck. Have a good weekend, and drink lots-o-beer.

Steve

·
Registered
50 Posts
wassup southeast!!, anyone out there know of a good body shop in the atlanta area??, my front left fender has a nice dent:curse:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey I can't believe it. A low member number on iClub and I never signed up here. We're all n00bs once. :sunny:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey man, you might wanna post up a new thread for that question. as you can see, no one but me and a couple of guys cruise "these here parts!"

good luck man, keep it lookin hot!

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
He won't talk to us cause we're white.:stupid:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.