Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'01 GC
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for anyone that would be willing to trade there goldies(98'GC rims or 6-spoke GC painted gold) for my powder coated flat gunmetal 01'GC rims. My wheels have some curb rash.. So yours don't have to be in the best shape. Also like to have the goldies oem or powder coated. No plasti dip. im located in IE

·
I kill threads!
2000 Ver 6 STI - 1996 Gravel Express
3,749 Posts
Might want to say exactly which wheels or have pictures. There's a lot of different goldies for the GCs.

Now if you're talking stock USDM goldies, there was only the 98 RS goldies. Worldwide, you have the Impreza P1 goldies, Impreza 22B goldies, STI 6 spoke goldies (not the same as USDM 6 spokes), and I think there was an STI badged Speedline (uncertain though).

·
Registered
'01 GC
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might want to say exactly which wheels or have pictures. There's a lot of different goldies for the GCs.

Now if you're talking stock USDM goldies, there was only the 98 RS goldies. Worldwide, you have the Impreza P1 goldies, Impreza 22B goldies, STI 6 spoke goldies (not the same as USDM 6 spokes), and I think there was an STI badged Speedline (uncertain though).
Thanks! Was in hurry writing it didn't even notice. Fixed it :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts