Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
05 Evo 8 SSL & 99 GC Coupe
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not 100% on selling this, but just kinda seeing if I could get rid of it all together.
So... What were talking about is the complete Stock Turbo Kit from my 99 STi RA. Consisting of :

• ★vf28 **SOLD**
    ★Turbo Manifold **SOLD**
    ★Up Pipe
    ★ Down Pipe
    ★TMIC **SOLD**
    ★Zero Sport Splitter/IC sprayer **SOLD**
    ★Complete Intake
    ★Blitz SBC i-D Boost Controller & Power Meter **SOLD**
    ★Blitz Turbo Timer

The Turbo has 35k miles on it with ZERO shaft play.
I also have a Blitz SBC i-D Boost Controller and Blitz Power Meter for sale as well, and a Turbo Timer but I'll make another thread for that, but if you are interested in those as well, we can add them to the entire package deal
Just LMK.
I will get Pics up ASAP, but as of right now, its all sitting in the shop where I'm working on the car, so it won't be until Monday when I can take good pics. You can always check out my Journal for random pics of my build.

I have pics of the IC Spray kit up on the "IC Spray Kit" Thread

I have a rough ball park # of what I'm trying to get outta the whole thing, but Make me an offer, and we'll go from there.

PLEASE NO LOWBALLERS. DONT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE WITH $100 OFFERS. IM WELL AWARE OF WHAT THIS IS ALL WORTH, AND WHATS A REASONABLE DEAL, SO DONT WASTE MY TIME AND I WONT WASTE YOURS!!!

Sent From My Nexus 7
Peep The RA Build RS25 Journal or Type-RA Journal

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
28 Posts
Just in case you didn't receive it again....

Hey,

I'm interested in the package. It's mainly the VF28 and Intercooler I'd be interested in, but may take the exhaust setup if the price was right.

What would you be looking to get for the package?

And would you be willing to sell items individually.

Thanks,

Jeremy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts