• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in having a nice meet in the Baltimore, MD area?

I'd love to put a meet together but first, I want to see how much interest there is in doing so.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carisma said:
What kind of meet? Driving meet???
The thing with doing drives... is it would have to be done later at night when there's less traffic. Otherwise, it's no fun! But that's not to say we couldn't go for a driver at the end of a meet.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! ^^^ Does that mean you want to shoot me? :rolleyes:

Hmmm, and now that I think about it, I guess I should have put this in the Mid-A section, unless it was going to be a MEGA-MEET.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
SleekSubyChick said:
Nice! ^^^ Does that mean you want to shoot me? :rolleyes:

Hmmm, and now that I think about it, I guess I should have put this in the Mid-A section, unless it was going to be a MEGA-MEET.
Done.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PSM-04-STi said:
Baltimore meet is practically the Nautilus Run, so come down

beside will be doing a cook out, free raffle give away :)
Well the Nautilus Run is it's own thing... but i'm talking about a casual meet that we could do during the week like go to batemans and get wings or go someplace where we could all grab a bite to eat, or maybe do a drive to go get some Rita's Italian Ice or Ice Cream somewhere, or something like that.

But yeah, I think I'm gonna be down for goin to the Nautilus Run. I've checked out the thread but it's difficult to plan when you don't know where this is going to be exactly.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
SleekSubyChick said:
Well the Nautilus Run is it's own thing... but i'm talking about a casual meet that we could do during the week like go to batemans and get wings or go someplace where we could all grab a bite to eat, or maybe do a drive to go get some Rita's Italian Ice or Ice Cream somewhere, or something like that.

But yeah, I think I'm gonna be down for goin to the Nautilus Run. I've checked out the thread but it's difficult to plan when you don't know where this is going to be exactly.
It starts at the same place everytime.

I already said I am down for any meets anywhere from here to upper MD. Just let me know when and where.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
djzircon said:
Oh snap...

I'm moving to Maryland in August, so I'm down for meeting some new folks.
Oh cool!! Are you gonna bring that nice TN southern accent w/ ya too? Love me some southern accents! :lol: :twang, twang:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts