Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing what kind offers there is out there.
1998 impreza rs coupe. Salvaged title , Swapped with us 2004 wrx drivetrain. Chassis has 215k and motor has around 115k. Vf39, invidia catless catback, injectors,walboro fuel pump, tune from sti mikey @ phatbotti tuning. 285hp. Buddy club adjustable coilovers http://m.importimageracing.com/susp...ilover-kit-2002-2007-subaru-wrx-2004-sti.html. Link is for the info, and looks, don't pay any attention to the price. Front and rear sways, rear kartboy endlinks, sways I honestly forgot the brand. Either perrin or hotchkis swaybars. No ac, heater does work. Interior is rs dash and paneling. Front and rear seats and carpet 05 sti. Sunroof works. Exterior needs a paint job. Just never done it cause I drive through a lot of gravel. Bad is that due to salvage what I remember is it was hit on drivers side rear quarter. Was repaired but now there's a spot where bondo craked. Driver door closes all the way, just a slight gap at rear of window. I think it needs a new rubber door seal. Wipers work but needs a new linkage. Real fun car. I did the swap 3 years ago after I wrecked my rex. Miss that boy. But after the swap, damn It felt nice with that drivetrain in the rs. I think its time to let it go. Married , kids, they in high school, I think its time I get something bigger. Well let me know what you guys think. Any questions feel free to text or message here. Jose (6196948953) thanks guys. Ill upload interior and bay pics in a few.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts