·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi rs25 community what is your favourite oem Subaru rim and color combo

·
Registered
52 Posts
I guess it depends on the situation. My most-owned rims are the RS 6-spokes, theyre great because theyre one of the lightest if not the lightest subaru rim. I like the look of the Prodrive P1s too, and the jdm V7 wheels are pretty sweet.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
929 Posts
I like the 16" Saabaru Aero wheels. And the Ver 5 and Ver 7 wheels, in gold.

·
Registered
1995 EZ30 Coupe
867 Posts
#1 LGT Snowflakes, I have at least three sets.
#2 RS 6-spokes. Stylish and lightweight.
Edit #3 SVX rims.
EVERYTHING GOLD.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess it depends on the situation. My most-owned rims are the RS 6-spokes, theyre great because theyre one of the lightest if not the lightest subaru rim. I like the look of the Prodrive P1s too, and the jdm V7 wheels are pretty sweet.
nice choices I actually have the v7s on my subie at the moment

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
#1 LGT Snowflakes, I have at least three sets.
#2 RS 6-spokes. Stylish and lightweight.
Edit #3 SVX rims.
EVERYTHING GOLD.
words to live by EVERYTHING GOLD also I love the lgts but I don’t have any at the moment and the rs 6 spoke but not a fan of the six rims

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in my opinion i cant go wrong with the 10 spokes. i just like the aesthetic of it hah.
you Can’t go wrong with a set of ten spokes tho my favourites are the jdm vr7’s I have two sets of the one bronze and one silver

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe
354 Posts
Everything gold...unless you drive a silver car. Is it doable - yes...aesthetically pleasing? Not so much. Always a fan of the BBS 10 spoke, LGT snowflakes, and the RS 6 spoke. Anyone know if Prodrive GC010Es were OEM in any fashion?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts