Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
stm99,flatblack99,07sti,blk98
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone has or know wheres i can just get this uppipe and downpipe combo im doing a junkyard turbo setup. this is the only link missing in my chain all i could find was the FAT stage 1 kit picture. seeing if anyone else is got a good picture. this is for use with the stock header.

·
Registered
319 Posts
call em up. Their number is 602-616-7001 and site www.forcedairtech.com

They do their kits custom, and dont really have any 1.8's lying around that I see. But Id still call em and see if they have one made already, or if they can get one done. Id imagine they could do something. shit, tell them to PM me and ill run my car down there someday. Their 5 min from me

edit- I dont have a 2.2 as my title says, I have a 93L with a 1.8l, but for some reason I cant change that

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
The title under your name isn't what you drive, it's based on how many posts you make. You start at 1.8L, then as you make more posts, it periodiclly changes (unless you are a Premium Member, then you can change it to whatever you want). Just put your car in your sig, that's the best way.

As for those pipes, yeah, give FAT a call, I'm sure you could work something out with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts