Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Are you buying Fast and the Furious...

• HELL No....Why would I do that, It sucked in the theathre why should I blow mod money...

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Maybe...not sure yet...

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Oh yeah... can't wait til Jan 02...I will be in line at Best buy

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Why the hell are you bothering me with such worthless crap...:)

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
mix and match..:)
MY99 GF4 Ver6 Re-creation
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..Who's getting it...I am just because of the Compact scenes...and to look at that Gorgous Skyline and that badass Ford Lightning..hehehe

·
Registered
170 Posts
Got the VCD a week after it came out. I will be getting the movie too though, I can imagine some of the behind the scenes stuff... bet there is some fun car stuff . :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
It was released in May or June... this is about right for it's DVD release.

You know what is funny... this to certain car communities is just like the movie Hackers was to the hacking community. People didn't like it because it was unrealistic, but it was still shot well and had semi-decent plots. Also, the fun factor was way up there (watching people doing burnouts in front of the theater after the first night was fun as hell :D ).

·
Registered
121 Posts
I saw it tonight ,,son works a Blockbuster,saw it at the movies too.Dont think i need to buy it.lol
It's a fun movie though.Havent seen the outakes and misc. stuff yet.Thats tomorrow.Ill give a review.:checkit:

·
Scoobymods Guy
2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited
1,157 Posts
A friend was going past Best Buy at lunch, he stopped and picked me up the DVD. He even went back and got a copy w/ a free keychain under the shrink wrap after he noticed the person behind him in line had a copy one.

(you made me feel guilty and I fixed it a little :happynow: )

·
Registered
89 Posts
No plans to buy it.
I enjoyed all the cars in it but I felt the story could have used some work. I think if the story had been completely about scc racing it may have been better. Just my thoughts. Kinda like baseball movies, they don't base a story around a guy playing for the Yankees and robbing banks. Why not make a movie using a character who races for cash and pink slips, deals with a little street violence from rival racers, has a love interest, and so on. Maybe it's lame or maybe not.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts