Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

3261 - 3280 of 3280 Posts

·
Registered
99' WRB GC8 WRX - TooLazy
1,375 Posts
I'll admit, for the most part I just try to keep my journals up to date. Partially for myself and then the few people that actually enjoy seeing them or browse here regularly. I don't really browse myself cause I don't bother to do it on my phone and I rarely sit down to use the computer...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,171 Posts
I'll admit, for the most part I just try to keep my journals up to date. Partially for myself and then the few people that actually enjoy seeing them or browse here regularly. I don't really browse myself cause I don't bother to do it on my phone and I rarely sit down to use the computer...

I feel close to the same way. I have all of zero reason to browse as most of the info is irrelevant for my car but I enjoy keeping my thread alive to show the newcomers it isn't always about what everyone else does.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
MY16 Impreza Sport Limited
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,267 (Edited)

Unfortunately that's me as well. I recently got promoted at work which has opened my ability to be on the computer more and i'm sad to see the club slowly dwindling. But it's nice to see some guys are still around.

So I'll post my lowered 2.5i for yas

3261 - 3280 of 3280 Posts