• Sell to someone else?

Votes: 1 50.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 arcadia green L
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I recently came across some factory gold rs 6 spoke wheel with good tires. I may or may not try to sell them. Depending if I get good offers or not. What do you guys suggest I should ask for these? Definitely need to be cleaned. And only one wheel has some curb damage. Other than that, wheels are great! Located in Vancouver,wa

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! I recently came across some factory gold rs 6 spoke wheel with good tires. I may or may not try to sell them. Depending if I get good offers or not. What do you guys suggest I should ask for these? Definitely need to be cleaned. And only one wheel has some curb damage. Other than that, wheels are great! Located in Vancouver,wa View attachment 83870 View attachment 83871
Can I get a better picture of these wheels?

·
www.jackstalk.com
‘98 RS, 911 Cab, CT6 TT, Escalade ESV
5,650 Posts
I don't believe the 6 spokes came like that from the factory, they were likely originally silver and painted gold. I would ask $200 if I were selling them, the last decade I've been selling RS 6-spokes the price has stayed between $150-$400.

·
Registered
93 L Wagon 1.8L
608 Posts
I’ve seen a few sets. Definitely a stock color. $200 isn’t a bad starting point. I’d clean them before posting them. I’d offer $100 less with pics like these on an AD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts