Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALRIGHT!!!!!! I give in!! but hey good shit....though right?!

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Hey, don't forget the USGP has the hotties too.

But then they dress them like showin a little skin would upset the whole damn country.

I'll tell em to take some clothing off this year.

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
You'll shit if she stops by this year. Last year she went to Farm Aid the night before the race. Hey, we're in Indiana, I've got to deal with that.

I'll invite here to hold an umbrella for all guests showing up in RS's. I'm sure she'd be THRILLED. How funny would it be to have an umbrella girl at a Subi meeting? I'd start charging if that happened.

By the way, she's the third one from the front in the pic of the girls in their church clothing. God, they dress them in some ugly shit. She's honestly a lot better looking in person. The only thing you can tell from that pic is that she's TALL. About 6' 1". She no longer has a boyfriend either. Is there a seperate clause that says you can go after your buddy's ex-girlfriend if she's a grid girl? I'm thinking yes. I figure I have no chance in hell, so there's no harm in it. What could go wrong?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude I couldn't find any hotties from the Austrian GP but I guess this would do...I just can't wait for Monte Carlo, and I do agree the USGP has some hotties....

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
What? You didn't see these hookers?
and yeah, I want to be an air tool.

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts

"I can't believe you cought me trying to take a shit behind this tire."

Here's the link to the rest of them, they're pretty large.
Fresh F1 meat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts