Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EXPO was alright!!
It had a couple of decent rides. We need some more suby tro meet up their. Not this winter but in the spring and SUMMER!!!

Pretty cool place to chill and lots of parking!!

I saw RHdude down their, and austin sti down thier once too!!

Richie RIch:stinky: :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey.....

I was at METRO on saturday. I usually don't like these kinda things, but my friend said that on fri. the night before, there were lots of cars at another location drifting around a few corners! He said a few WRX's, RX7's, 240SX, RS's too.

So naturally I'm like [email protected]#$ MAN! Let's go tomorrow! I really wanted to see others Drifting instead of dragging, but sat. sucked. It was packed, but all BUTT cars.

neon lights, unpainted body parts, those damn windshield sprayer lights!!!!!!!!!!:barf:

I've been so bored without my license lately though, I'll go just about anywhere to see some good fun driving. So I'll probably check it out next week, if it's not too cold.

Chris:run:

·
Registered
2000 2.5 sedan
93 Posts
i second imprezawd's "we need more IMPS to be up at expo" , there are plenty of places to race, but i think the majority of the hondas are a little scared so thats why barely any takes place.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what we need it a NICE PLACE TO DRIFT!!
Everyone brings a gallon of water and we wet up the whole place and start to F around!!!!!
Oh yea i am starting to SERIOUSLY go to FATT Friday at the TRACK!! (BSR AKA Summit Point!)_As often as possible NOT thing better than to HAUL ASS LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richie RIch

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah, i'll be going prob both friday and satuday if i'm not busy....

man, they made fun of my ride saturday night! then they figured out AWD+175?hp = dead honda:cool: that chick in the black prelude wanted to race, but that place was hot, and the cops came up to us at least 5 times and told us not to race... they harrased 2 kids in a M3 and IS300 and told them they can't be their cars... it was sad... but yeah, i'll be there this week, lets get a bunch of IMP's down representin' the subaru crowd.... so, do you guys like the kinda of rice that boiled, or put in the microwave, either way, i love to eat rice....

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Brian,

I will Roll up their when I get My flywheel Installed and WAnt to RUN that dumb broad in that Prelude. I will toast her a new @ss!!

LOL:biggest: :boxer: :eek:

Well I want more cars than that!! If EXPO got about 20-40 more cars down their-- The policew wouldnt really cant do much. LIKE metro or Mannassas!!
I will turn out here and their!!]
Richie

My ride was dirty when U saw IT!!

·
Registered
2000 2.5 sedan
93 Posts
I'll prolly be rolling up there sometime on Friday. my friend with a camry just got a body kit...ohh shit it is nice as hell...still slow,, but ohh is it nice

·
Registered
120 Posts
i should be there about 10ish... i just met a guy with a OZ rally edition lancer, bright yellow... its got a little bit done to it, but still, its FWD and 120ish HP..... he's going to expo also.... lets meet up guys!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I probably wont go!! It is going to rain or snow this weekend!! I installed my 3pt harness and DYFFmans Rear Diff protector today!!

Richie

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
I must have missed something.....

Clue me in what's the deal with Expo? Where is it located, how many cars show up, does anybody race, what time does everything go down,...etc?

·
Registered
120 Posts
um we meet up at about 10pm... near the taco bell mcdonalds mobil area.... some people race, but they go out on 28 or find a nice road.... not sure how many cars will show, prob 30-40ish... Its at the capital expo center on rt.28 btw.... if you need help finding it, call my cell! 703-981-8714

1 - 12 of 12 Posts