Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 240sx/ 96 Impreza H6
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a cat back for a 03 RS .. will a wrx exhuast bolt up un modded??? having a tough time finding a cat back for the rs seems like everything i find is for wrx ... what will work?? not looking to modify anything , i want direct bolt up

·
Registered
'02 PSM 2.5 RS
1,688 Posts
A WRX catback will have to have its flange rotated about 45degress to bolt up to the RS exhaust.

An RS catback will be a bolt in unless it it for the older models, which may need one of the hangers bend the opposite way.

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
No, that's all you need to know, to do this.

Please post tech threads in the tech forums. That's why I have the Sticky in the General forum, with the big exclamation point next to it. Also, this topic has been covered HUNDREDS of times. SEARCH before you post.

·
Registered
95 240sx/ 96 Impreza H6
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
No, that's all you need to know, to do this.

Please post tech threads in the tech forums. That's why I have the Sticky in the General forum, with the big exclamation point next to it. Also, this topic has been covered HUNDREDS of times. SEARCH before you post.
excuse me for asking a question.... im sorry i dont live on forums and have to sit here and search

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
excuse me for asking a question.... im sorry i dont live on forums and have to sit here and search
dude now your being selfish, as soon as you post up a new thread asking something you expect people to spoon feed you the answer. its like buying a car, you do homework on it before buying it. so do some fucking homework...AKA SEARCH

·
Registered
95 240sx/ 96 Impreza H6
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dude now your being selfish, as soon as you post up a new thread asking something you expect people to spoon feed you the answer. its like buying a car, you do homework on it before buying it. so do some fucking homework...AKA SEARCH
I completely understand what you are saying, believe me. I have put my time in searching the internet everytime i have 5 minutes. I have not found a for sure answer to my question. I made a post asking my question. Answer the question or dont. Im sorry i posted in the wrong section, my bad. I dont expect anything spoonfed to me, but what is the point of this forum if i cant ask a question and get a answer?????? Anyways thanks for the input the two that did answer.

·
OG GC
MY00 BRP RS...still adding to
4,471 Posts
Wow!!! :eek: Spending a bit too much time on Nasioc, there?:rolleyes:

Just give him an answer, or don't bother posting. S2 already gave him the head's up...not to mention the help from crashmaxx and rallyfreak..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
Wow!!! :eek: Spending a bit too much time on Nasioc, there?:rolleyes:

Just give him an answer, or don't bother posting. S2 already gave him the head's up...not to mention the help from crashmaxx and rallyfreak..:rolleyes:
lol sorry. but no i dont spend alot of time on nasioc. only when i cant find something here. but the way he said it " excuse me for asking a question..." just sounded like he had attitude. and i didnt like how he called us for having no lifes for being on the forum. we spend time on here to benefit ourself/car and we make the site better

·
Registered
95 240sx/ 96 Impreza H6
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A WRX catback will have to have its flange rotated about 45degress to bolt up to the RS exhaust.

An RS catback will be a bolt in unless it it for the older models, which may need one of the hangers bend the opposite way.
the 01 down rs models are different, currenly have the axle back section of a n1 on there from an 01. It required a bunch of cutting a reforming of the pipe, and 2 hangers were wrong, but thats no big deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts