Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit where it says "location" on the other club so it says www.rs25.com so everyone knows about us. And make dure to put "Keep out WRX owners" Something to that effect. I'm doing it right now.

Eric
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
doesn't that seems a little childish? i mean, we don't want to tell the WRX's about this because they are just gonna come here and start sh*t
 

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
Joined
·
10,637 Posts
:lol: Don't worry, if the hoardes of WRX owners come over here I'll just start moderating in bulk. Either that, or I will sic my wife on them, and then they will be REALLY sorry. :biglaugh:
 

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
Joined
·
5,537 Posts
RS25.com said:
:lol: Don't worry, if the hoardes of WRX owners come over here I'll just start moderating in bulk. Either that, or I will sic my wife on them, and then they will be REALLY sorry. :biglaugh:
You GO, boy!
Now, I have a question: if I get a WRX, but keep my RS, will I still be welcome? I want a WRX in a few years, but they're going to have to pry my RS from my cold, dead fingers!!!! If I get a WRX, it's getting parked next to the RS, not replacing it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HondaH8er said:


You GO, boy!
Now, I have a question: if I get a WRX, but keep my RS, will I still be welcome? I want a WRX in a few years, but they're going to have to pry my RS from my cold, dead fingers!!!! If I get a WRX, it's getting parked next to the RS, not replacing it.
ONLY if it is an STi. ;)

Eric
 

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
Joined
·
5,537 Posts
RS25.com said:
Hmm... I dunno, lemme go ask the wife. Feeling lucky, punk? ;)

(Kidding!) :lol:
Oh, I see, the wife calls all the shots in your house, huh?:p J/K!
Anyways, it's going to be at least 3 years before the RS is payed off, so I wouldn't be getting the WRX until after then. Oh, and if I can get my hands on the STi, there isn't any question I would do that!
 

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
Joined
·
10,637 Posts
Wife calls the shots? We share in that fun, but when I want to loose a pack of wild dogs on someone she is always eager to step up and tear someone a new one. And she's pretty darn good at it, too, so I basically don't have to fight any of MY fights, that's for sure.

It's kind of like having a highly trained attack dog. All soft and furry and fun to play with, but when I point and give the command...

she KILLS! Raaarrrrr! :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Hey RS25.com, we don't share the same wife do we? HEhehehe, I know exactly what you are talking about, I have one of those my self. Isn't it great. Sometimes I think mine would beat the crap out of someone if she wasn't so lady like.:boxer:
 

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
Joined
·
5,537 Posts
RS25.com said:
Wife calls the shots? We share in that fun, but when I want to loose a pack of wild dogs on someone she is always eager to step up and tear someone a new one. And she's pretty darn good at it, too, so I basically don't have to fight any of MY fights, that's for sure.

It's kind of like having a highly trained attack dog. All soft and furry and fun to play with, but when I point and give the command...

she KILLS! Raaarrrrr! :devil:
Nothing like a nice attack woman, huh? Much more fun to play with than a dog, though!:checkit: :devil: ;)

Oh, and I'll go do that thing at the other club right now!:run:
 

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
Joined
·
455 Posts
KittenBlue said:
:curse: Mr RS25.COM your in trouble now :curse:

:D
oh man james looks like ur sleeping IN the dog house tonight!!! mUHAHAHA!!!!

welcome mr rs25.com...hehe always nice to have some ladies on the board.

:checkit: :checkit:
 

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
Joined
·
455 Posts
wait a minute?? WTF ???

KittenBlue
350 V8

what's this all about?? the wife gets powered by the small block chevy :checkit: talk about playing favorites...hehe j/k...that's awesome
 

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
Joined
·
10,637 Posts
Yeah, well she DRIVES a small block Chevy, which is my GMC Jimmy, so gotta give her some distinction so you know who's who around here... heh :lol:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top