Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't put it there. I don't have those kind of SUPER MOD powers. Something is fishy here.

hint hint. ;)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I was referring to the RS25 post whore I-club nazi mod pissing contest but I was joking I just wanted an excuse to turn the B in your handle to bitch. I'm just a retard ignore me.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Val said:
Frakk I am disappointed in you. You have sold out! You have gone to the darkside!
WTF are you talking about??? They are the ones who started this shit!!!! they added ass clown to my name So I'll take it Fishguy did it huh?!

·
Registered
377 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:

WTF are you talking about??? They are the ones who started this shit!!!! they added ass clown to my name So I'll take it Fishguy did it huh?!
So you had nothing to do with this?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
What the fuck are you talking about why in the Fuck would I have something to do with this? I asked to get my name changed that's all...this is my own Fucking S/N for Fuck sake!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
What the fuck are you talking about why in the Fuck would I have something to do with this? I asked to get my name changed that's all...this is my own Fucking S/N for Fuck sake!!!
Oh, I thought you were just clowning around...

Matt

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
mattjk said:

Oh, I thought you were just clowning around...

Matt
You kiddin' me this is my fucking S/N!!! I wouldn't fuck around with something like that...

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
mattjk said:

OH

Complain to Imprezer.

Naw! I ain't going out like that...! Now, I really fucking see why everyone says MODS are bitches now I understand... I am b I thought you were a cool guy and I thought we were in good terms...Fishguy now I see how much of a bitch you are!!!! What the Fuck did I ever do to you guys?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FRAKK's2.5 said:

Naw! I ain't going out like that...! Now, I really fucking see why everyone says MODS are bitches now I understand... I am b I thought you were a cool guy and I thought we were in good terms...Fishguy now I see how much of a bitch you are!!!! What the Fuck did I ever do to you guys?
Wait a minute now! I asked them to change your name. That is it. I was kidding when I said I gave them sugestions. I have no control or input on those things. I got to pick my own under mine and that was it. If you watch some mod's change theirs all the time. I can't do that. Sorry man I have nothing to do with it.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:
I buy it. It was that fish fucker Frakk.
I'm not going to point fingers since I dealt with both of them when I put in the request to change the name...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm a complete n00b mod. I have no power. What I did was went to the moderator forum and posted a thread that said.

"name change request please"

then in the thread said this

"I get lot's of requests for name changes but Frank keeps asking me about it so I know he is serious. Can anybody change his name for me. I asked nick to do it once before."

and then attatched your PM to me to the thread.
That's it man. It sat there for a day with no responses and then it happend.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts