Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
General pain in the ass
98 Superu Impreza 2.5 rs...
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just remembered some funny shit, figured i'll share

i live by Seattle, so it snows here as often as bull gives milk...
naturally people dont have a fucking clue how to drive in a snow, and to top that off there are hills all over the place.

Sooo.... it snowed a while back, and snowed hard!!! the roads were covered with about 4+ " of snow.

SNOW!!!:happynow: i kill my video games, and went outside to my spot to play :D After i got tired, i went to see what's up around town... it was a nightmare, there were more people on the sidewalks and in ditches then on the street :eek: , I pushed one guy out of a ditch cause he was outside in dress shoes with his GF/wife/mistress trying to get the car out (he thought i was an angel) there was one intersection with cars stuck in all lanes, so my side of the road was not moving, and just waiting for tards to slide out of the way :p.
So i sit there for about 2 minutes, and get bored... look around, and see old school hummer couple lanes on the side of me :) figured i'll show off :devil: , so i go into the intersection with all the cars, jump the curb, and pass them on the sidewalk, the dude takes off, and follows me. (DOPE!!) We play around for about 10 more blocks :D i am sure after seeing us a buncha people bought subarus or hummer

then i see Dennys, so we go there to chill.

The sceene... there are 3 people inside. We get coffie and talk, make fun of tards on S600's in the ditches and all the people who'll end up spending a night in their car, and a cop just outside of dennys stuck with the rest of the cars :rolleyes:, and this woman aproaches us. She sticks a microphone in my face, and tells me : hello, i am Bla from (she was fugly, and had small tits) Bla, and i am collection oppinions of people who are stuck in the snow.

Me: I am not stuck, i am drinking coffie.
She: How far is your car?
Me: right there -> it's a subaru.
She: when are you planing on going home?
Me: as soon as i am done here.
My new friend catches on: The beauty of all wheel drive.
She: do you have anything to say to people who are stuck in a snow right now?
Me: shoulda bought a subaru!
She: walks off pissed. (i was on AIR!!):devil:

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........good thing that's not gonna be me......

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
That's a cool story! Makes me think of the last time it snowed here and nobody really knew what to do; I guess the mild winter softened 'em up! I would have said the same thing!:D

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Lue V said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........good thing that's not gonna be me......
:lol:

Hey i recommended Subaru to you so you must thank me!

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
I think I remember that, RotorFreak! I didn't see you on the TV, but when you had that snow last year, I remember that somebody over on the NW I-Club forum posted about seeing some guy on the news telling everyone who was stuck in the snow that they shoulda bought a Subaru! :lol:

·
General pain in the ass
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, i remember that

but that was not me, they were posting about a news crew talking about all the crashes, and in the background a dude drove by on a subaru, shuck half way out of his window, and yelled BUY A SUBARU

·
General pain in the ass
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
unfortunately now when i talk about subarus, i say, it's a great car, but pray that it dont break, cause service FUCKING SUCKS!!!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
RotarFreak... I believe this is the coolest story I have EVER heard.
Man, that's so awesome! I just wish it would snow here in Houston more often... lol.

·
General pain in the ass
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you

Thank you very much

...you should meet me in person, after a couple of beers i'll tell you some crazy shit that i've done...

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
lol, sounds like a plan! I usually don't tell the stupid shit I've done when I'm drunk...

I just go and do it!

·
General pain in the ass
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
crazy does not necessary mean stupid ....a lot of time it is... but not always...besides these stories are the most entertaining once...

lol, ever seen a cop try to stop a street race and end up in a ditch :D ? ? ? ?

Ever hit on a cop after she pulled you over for speeding, and got your fine reduced instead :) ?

Alex-
It's not what you do to live, it's what you live to do. -me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts