Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching all over and trying to find a european rear gc bumper. I have had german plates from my VW i had and would like to put them on my gc....but need the euro one.
Any help is appreciated....thanks.

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jdm bumper has same plate opening as us.

euro has the long plate opening for their plates. so it is different.

anyone from euro interested in helping me i am willing to pay for all shipping costs

· total-monozukuri.com
2000 Subaru Impreza WRX
279 Posts
Try searching ebay.co.uk yet?

Impreza Rear Bumper

Most of them only put UK in their shipping calculator but I've found several willing to ship elsewhere if you have a valid ebay account and contact them about the item, as long as you're willing to pay for the extra shipping.

I have gotten this guy to ship outside the UK before and he's very good to deal with.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STi-UK-RED-REAR-BUMPER_W0QQitemZ200260515597QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200260515597&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

· Registered
1999 Rally Bluuuuuu
1,864 Posts
Keep an eye out on the US Ebay for Jhot, its your best bet. Shipping a bumper from the UK will cost you at least $200+ and thats if you find someone willing to do it, and willing to wait several weeks for it to arrive. Buy it from Jhot and save yourself the trouble

· Registered
Lego Wagon
2,154 Posts
Keep an eye out on the US Ebay for Jhot, its your best bet. Shipping a bumper from the UK will cost you at least $200+ and thats if you find someone willing to do it, and willing to wait several weeks for it to arrive. Buy it from Jhot and save yourself the trouble
We are going to start getting them in again at some point. They have been pulling the spats off and tossing them in Japan.

· yep. you heard me.
‘18 E63s AMG wagon & 10 Subarus
9,328 Posts
We are going to start getting them in again at some point. They have been pulling the spats off and tossing them in Japan.
blasphemy! treason!

if u get any in with the replacement parts for me then maybe ill have you throw one in the pallet... idk we can figure that out later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.