Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

61 - 80 of 2548 Posts

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Picture Set #1

Ever look out your window and see the perfect lighting and sky for awesome pictures? I know i do. Looked outside today to find a nice dark scary looking storm to the east, and the sun setting on the west which came together and made the asphalt look like a battleground for the armies of heaven and hell, and my Subaru God's chariot.

So i drove to find such a spot that would enhance this image... and then i remembered i live in Michigan and 5 minutes later the sky was white, sun was gone, and it was snowing.

Didn't stop me from snapping from pictures.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
yeah tis a nice car. just pic up a quarter panel while they are still available. thats why i did atleast. bought 2 of them and a bumper.

·
Registered
11 WRX, 00 GF
87 Posts
Was thinking about it. Not sure if i can fit it into my schedule though, would love to be there though.

Are you going?
If I can get out of work I should be there, the last one started at the same time and ended around 2-3, and its a 2 hour drive back on top of that. Should be a blast tho, Im guessing a lot of mud and probably no snow.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Version 6 STi Carbon Fiber Strut Bar

Picked this up locally for a cool price, finally got around to putting it on the car. Not sure how i feel about it.

And the unedited picture from above because such as life, nothing is perfect.. but photoshop can help.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Shift Boot

Got my stock shift boot and ring (and trim). Thank you Tim for sending me the ring and trim, turns out i needed it too!

Before:

After:

Always the little things that make the biggest difference. Now i just need to clean the interior again. Haven't done it since the summer haha.

·
Registered
01 STM RS sedan
22 Posts
Nice work! I remember seeing the car when I bought your bumper and beam. Looks great man, def subscribed.

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS RBP
58 Posts
Wow, shes come a long way! Looks good man. Sorry about your first RS. I busted up laughing when I saw your photoshopped rpm gauge.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Nice work! I remember seeing the car when I bought your bumper and beam. Looks great man, def subscribed.
Wow, shes come a long way! Looks good man. Sorry about your first RS. I busted up laughing when I saw your photoshopped rpm gauge.
I'm giving you my "Ishoulda's Seal of Approval." Very nice car, man.
Thanks so much guys!

Can't wait to get my V4 Clip home and start tinkering with it.

61 - 80 of 2548 Posts