Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

621 - 640 of 2577 Posts

·
Registered
99 rustbox
1,041 Posts
damn you're 21 now, i've missed a lot in the past ~3 months..... How does it feel to have the car on campus?

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #623
^^ Amazing.

Here's a poopy picture.

Also car seems like it's running rich. Backfiring more than usual, exhaust smells like gas, bad gas mileage. All the usual suspects. Did an ECU reset, didn't seam to do much of anything. No CEL, but i am just assuming my O2 is starting to die.

I really should just get an AFR gauge...

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #625

Had a great time tonight at the Kzoo meet. Still can't believe it snowed... it was 76 degrees yesterday. Pics are after about 3/4 of the people already left.

Also, hat tip to Patience for getting out of her damn house.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #627
Few shots from Woodward. Got to meet up with Cory and Jake and finally got Cory his parts. A rear disk swap that came from Crash in Chicago, to Patience in Three Oaks (right near the MI and IN boarder), to me in Kalamazoo, to Cory in pretty much Ann Arbor. We run the Impreza Express delivery train apparently.

My buddy's Miata and my car.

Just a normal night.

Baaaaaaaad picture of Cory's wagon and an M5.

Also car and myself are now home for summer. Have tons of stuff lined up to make some money over the summer, so maybe the Impreza will get some love. We'll see.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #631
Forgot to toss these up here. Mini photoshoot with my buddy who i've known since we were like 4.

And because i am obligated to bring this up...

Just brought this thing home all the way from Arizona. Hit up Colorado and a few other places in between.

The purpose of the trip was to haul home all of my brother's stuff from school for the past 5 years, so we bought a truck to haul everything and are going to sell it at home as a rust free truck.

In Arizona, you can see a mountain called Four Peaks in the background.

And in Colorado at ~8,000 ft

AND a few weeks ago picked up this little monster from Columbus that didn't run... and today drove it for the first time. 20 years old and only has 77k miles on it. It's our 3rd one!

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #632
STi and RS proportioning valves and different. Obviously.

Was cleaning around the clip today and finally decided to take this off it. Part numbers are different, so they get swapped. I'll do when i go to bleed my brakes.

Numbers for the curious though:

RS:
T19
Green band

STi:
W15
Yellow band

Doubt it'll make much difference, but gotta have those proper OEM bits.

621 - 640 of 2577 Posts