Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 2548 Posts

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
^^ Definitely a fan, although they are not my inspiration haha.

Also in the process of fixing and painting the bumper. Something that should DRASTICALLY improve the car.

Will make a more formal and informative post when it's all done.

Hopefully i can have the bumper painted and on the car next weekend.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
nah i bought them separately.

The seller said the goldies were missing a cap, and from the dealer one gold cap was $25 bucks, so i picked up a set of four V7 caps for $20.

Dunno how they'll look but hey... it's 20 bucks, not a huge deal.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Full Amber Corners

Not sure how i feel about these yet, though I need to get my bumper back on to tell. Feel as though these are journal worthy though as i'm gonna drive around with em on for a bit.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
wow.. What a story man! I deffinately feel like you have redeemed yourself after the crash! haha nice car its coming along great! I cant wait to see the bumper!
Yeah i can't wait to see it either... if i can ever get it down to the damn shop haha. TOMORROW i will have it in the shop, i am promising myself that.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Goldies!

Well, the car is one step closer to being stock with the best goodies. Got them mounted up today after sitting in my room for a week.

And on the car...

And for all of you OCD people like myself, a gold centercap HAS been ordered from Subaru and should be here soon..

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
^ right!?

I had to wait two hours at the shop because everyone and their brother were getting snow tires mounted and such. Some guy ordered two Blizzaks for his GTP. I hope to God he already had two haha.

I also told the guys working at the shop to toss the old wheels in the trunk, they pulled my car up and said i was all set to go, i drove the car home and pop the trunk and whoops.. no wheels. Drove back and was just like "umm hi. I need these" and threw em in my trunk and drove back home.

Meh.

Just need that centercap now.. haha

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Don't be forgetting my wheels places Garrett!
LOL i have pictures for you, i'll shoot you a PM ina sec

needs less fatpig bumper beam
Feel free to send me a complimentary JDM bumper beam... you HAVE to have one laying around :D

21 - 40 of 2548 Posts