Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

2181 - 2200 of 2558 Posts

·
Registered
1995 L
100 Posts
So awesome! I know exactly how you feel. I’ve had mine for 17 years, It’s seen a lot and been through a good chunk of my life with me. When I saw it all shiney and new at the body shop last year it was amazing. I can’t wait to see the thing in person.

Congrats!

·
Registered
2001 SRP RS Coupe, 05 FXT
304 Posts
Love reading posts like this. Shows how much you care about the car. Glad to hear the sideskirts are getting painted! Thought it was a little strange they didnt get done at the same time.

·
Registered
Cheap Kitchens
1,877 Posts
If you need any help with the wiper install I got you, im sure i have the part number for the plastic cover in my journal

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,211 Posts
I work 12-14 hours a day meow. I get naps in between work.

Plus Flickr just sold to SmugMug, and they say they will keep a 'free' version, so yea, all my pics my get messed up again. And before people say imgur, or whatever, noting free lasts forever. -_-

·
Registered
99'RS w/EJ205, 16'340i 13'Volt
966 Posts
wait. i thought u painted the sideskirts and spats?

looks awesome! is there specs and what not in the paint? i'm not exactly thrilled with the final outcome of my respray

·
Registered
1995 L
100 Posts
That’s pretty much how my Supra looked after it was stolen and found in Detroit a few days later. Except every part of the mostly empty shell was smashed.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
3,501 Posts
The car looks great! I'm sure you're the one who appreciates it most, but those pictures are incredible. Do you have additional plans for the car then, or is it pretty much a finished project? 'Finished project' being an oxymoron for me apparently haha

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,196
Color Matched Sideskirts/Spats

Got them on. Car is much better looking! Missing the rear aerogaurds, mostly because I didn't have any that were painted, but I don't hate the look. I'll prolly get some that are color matched and toss em on eventually. Simple as that.

Here's some pictures.

And then I went out and tried some more light painting with the proper camera. Pretty happy with how the picture turned out, but I need to some more for some better shots.

That is all!

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,197
Thanks everyone!!

The car looks great! I'm sure you're the one who appreciates it most, but those pictures are incredible. Do you have additional plans for the car then, or is it pretty much a finished project? 'Finished project' being an oxymoron for me apparently haha
I've got a bunch of stuff to do yet, oil cooler, wiper, and some other little things and a POSSIBLE 6 speed in the not so distant future.... so... as you'd imagine it's still an everlasting project.

Main things in the menu right now are getting the engine calibration all set and installing the oil cooler so I can go do some racing. I wish I had a better way to document engine tuning, but because I have no idea what I am doing and am only pretending, it's hard for me to write stuff out about it.

2181 - 2200 of 2558 Posts