Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,191 Posts
Yes guys this is going to happen!!!!!

meet at carls jr at 10:30.

Just to let you guys know this is very flat driving, you can easily drive a lowered car out there and still have alot of fun. The only problem is it is very dusty, if your afraid to get your car dirty don't bring it. There will be many open seats in other cars if you want to come out and not drive. We could also pitch in and get a rental car and run it. If we do this we nee to make the arangements now so we can pick it up friday.

· Registered
2,191 Posts
I would also say (listen frakk) if you want to do alot of drifting change over to you stock tires you will round the edges quickly.

As for me, I will be spending most of my time running the roads around the outside of the lake. I will be more than happy to take people for rides, just don't mess up my seat or throw up on the carpet!!!!!:barf:

· Registered
2,191 Posts
I had to put HIC's donut spare on so it wouldn't rub the strut. I drove about 100 miles on it at 75mph. Droped the car off at work and HAD to drive a WRX ,that I built to look like the USA rally car, home. It really sucked having to leave my car and drive a 265hp car home!!

· Registered
2,191 Posts
I'm getting ready to put a stock strut in it now and am trying to figure out how I can come up with $2500 for the real deal swayaway rally struts. I might be cheap and buy the rally spec prodrive struts. A rear set will caost around $300.00.

Does anyone want to buy a rally 84 Honda CRX, new motor clutch, and a roll cage thats worth about $4000.00. I'll take $2500 for it.:)

· Registered
2,191 Posts
What do you mean taken away?!? I had it fixed first thing in the morning monday, with a wrx strut, and drove it home that night. I don't screw around , there isn't anything that could happen that would take that car a way for more than a couple of days!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.