Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
02 RSX type S dd, 96 Brighton
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a 98' EJ25D with some bonus parts that recently had the head gaskets replaced professionally. This engine was running excellently when a broken axle killed my transmission. I will fire it up and send video to the buyer before pulling the motor if they'd like.

Pictures:
Update your browser to use Google Drive - Google Drive Help

As previously stated the headgaskets were replaced along with the water pump, timing belt and the other little bits involved with that job. This work was done professionally by a certified mechanic. (paid over $2000 for this job)

Parts included in the sale price:

-Tsudo header and catless midpipe (paid $400)
-this is the v2 with flexpipe in it, zero issues with fitment

-ACT StreetLite flywheel with new oem clutch ($280 for the fw alone)

-Megan Racing engine mounts, trans mount, and trans brace ($180)

This engine has less than 10,000 miles on the headgaskets, solid compression numbers and was rev limited to I believe 500 rpm below its normal limit in a 2.5rs because '96 brighton. I mostly drove it too and from school and never raced it. I loved this engine but i'll be doing a full blown turbo swap on my car once I get done with college.

I put this engine in my '96 Brighton using the engine harness of off the ej18 it came with.

FITMENT IS 100% YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. pretty sure you can get this into almost any 93-01 with little hassle but I'm not positive. I guarantee you can find out on this website if you put in a little effort. That's what I did.

The engine itself cost me over $1000 after shipping.

Considering the total cost I paid, I think this asking price is fair but I'm open to reasonable offers. The only trade I would be interested in would be a newer enduro bicycle.

asking: EJ25D with bonus bits
$2500

I also have an ej18 that was running when I pulled it. Ran pretty damn good for a 200,000 mile engine but it is what is.

EJ18
Make an offer

Pictures:
Update your browser to use Google Drive - Google Drive Help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts