Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if anyone knew what the stock injector size was for a 2001 impreza L with a ej22e ? I want to say i remember hearing it was 220cc, but I am not 100% sure.

anyone ?

·
Registered
02 F-150 Extended Cab
2,610 Posts
do a search for the username susieMk..he has a boosted obs-t and his is a phase 2 ej22e engine.

·
Registered
GF OBS-T, GM RS EJ20, SF EJ20
4,973 Posts
I had a Green topfeed from a '01 2.2e flow tested @ 265cc.
The Grey topfeeds from a '01 Rs flow 306cc - I had these flowed too!

The Rs manifold fits on the phaseII 2.2e as does the '02+ WRX manifold (TGV's have to be swapped from 1 side to the other).

I'm Getting the HP itch so I'm gonna build a ej22t (custom wiseco pistons & eagle RODS), send a spare set of heads to P.R. to get ported & refreshed, use a WRX manifold/modded injectors, GT3076R-GT35R turbo, & a Hydra.

·
Registered
02 F-150 Extended Cab
2,610 Posts
I had a Green topfeed from a '01 2.2e flow tested @ 265cc.
The Grey topfeeds from a '01 Rs flow 306cc - I had these flowed too!

The Rs manifold fits on the phaseII 2.2e as does the '02+ WRX manifold (TGV's have to be swapped from 1 side to the other).

I'm Getting the HP itch so I'm gonna build a ej22t (custom wiseco pistons & eagle RODS), send a spare set of heads to P.R. to get ported & refreshed, use a WRX manifold/modded injectors, GT3076R-GT35R turbo, & a Hydra.
this is good news..if i ever want to boost a 97+ ej22e i wil just get a set of wrx heads :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm so the green topfeeds from a '01 ej22e flow at 265cc, while the RS injectors are flowing at 280cc ?
does that extra 15cc make a huge differnce ? reason im asking is because I am trying to set the emanage ultimate to the stock injector size so it doesnt run rich like it has been. I have had the injectors both set to before 280cc and the after to 280cc and the car is running a little rich. This is all running off a ej22e ECU. ill try and find some numbers off the injectors this weekend and post what I find - if i find anything.

·
wood grain grippin'
v2 STi wagon
3,399 Posts
I guess that the 01 ej22 injectors are different from the MY97 ej22. I had all of mine cleaned and flow tested - 280cc/min was spec

·
Registered
02 F-150 Extended Cab
2,610 Posts
hmmm so the green topfeeds from a '01 ej22e flow at 265cc, while the RS injectors are flowing at 280cc ?
does that extra 15cc make a huge differnce ? reason im asking is because I am trying to set the emanage ultimate to the stock injector size so it doesnt run rich like it has been. I have had the injectors both set to before 280cc and the after to 280cc and the car is running a little rich. This is all running off a ej22e ECU. ill try and find some numbers off the injectors this weekend and post what I find - if i find anything.
cant u just dial them down via the inj map in the emu??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts