Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
JDM Subau Legacy B4 RSK.

No, it won't fit in any left hand drive vehicle.

Nor would you want it to... the twin turbo is SLOWER THAN THE SINGLE TURBO. IT'S TWIN TURBO TO MAKE THE POWERBAND SMOOTH LIKE A CADILLAC.

Understand?

[edit] this is Porter using Templar's PC!

·
Registered
99 2.5rs black dimond pearl
406 Posts
Yes it will fit with work, I've seen it done, But you have to convert it to single turbo.

Anthony C

·
Registered
852 Posts
It is quite a bit of work. Bobolouy and I have a friend who did a transplant into a 1996 Impreza L. It works (its blown from too much boost now) but it is lots of work. Your better off sticking with the single turbo, you'll make more power out of one large turbo than two small ones.

Graham

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info, just really wanted to know what car used the TT. I never heard to many talk about a transplant with it. I was on Nippon Motors looking at Turbo II engines for the 7 and i came across it.

Thanks! :sunny:

·
Registered
16 Posts
In my opinion, Twin Turbo is like when you used to do those three legged races back in Elementry School; Sure you have two people, but you could run alot faster on your own.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
B-Series Sol said:
In my opinion, Twin Turbo is like when you used to do those three legged races back in Elementry School; Sure you have two people, but you could run alot faster on your own.
That's the best laugh I had all this long Friday! :stinky:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts