Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Banned
RHD Mafia
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL FINISHED IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS! SEE VIDS OF RUNNING CAR ON PAGE 3 (OR PAGE 9 IF YOU'RE USING NOOB SETTINGS)! SCROLL THROUGH THE PAGES TO SEE THE PROGRESS!

Start time: 10:00 AM
End time: 3:48 PM

Original post:

Good morning RS25! Today we revolutionize the swap process by providing you with up to the minute coverage of our first 8 hour swap. Stay tuned all day for pix throughout the swap, as well as a compiled video at the end.

Depending on time, we plan to offer this service in the future for a slightly higher fee than our regular swap costs. But hey, you gotta pay to play!

The swap you will be seeing today is a MY03 usdm WRX motor being transplanted into a 1999 2.5 RS.

-ECS Team

Early morning pix (10:17 am et):

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
lol...my work day will be that much better since i get to watch a swap...but for the next one you guys should get a webcam and host it so we can all watch LIVE as you swap it...that would be SWEET!

·
Banned
RHD Mafia
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MattB said:
lol...my work day will be that much better since i get to watch a swap...but for the next one you guys should get a webcam and host it so we can all watch LIVE as you swap it...that would be SWEET!
We actually have a video camera going as we speak! However, we're looking into a live feed next time around. We're going to compress 8 hours of footage into roughly an 8 minute vid, or so we plan. :D

That vid probably won't be up until tomorrow or so, as we'll have to cut it down and edit it somewhat.

·
Registered
1999 2.5RS(no more T)
112 Posts
Can't wait to see the results. My turbo kit is on its last legs and my car will need a swap. How long do you think a full engine/transmission/dashboard swap would take? I saw the USDM STi driveline for sale on your site and am very interested in having all that stuff put in but I can't wait 2 weeks due to job requirements.

·
Banned
RHD Mafia
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dead-eye said:
Can't wait to see the results. My turbo kit is on its last legs and my car will need a swap. How long do you think a full engine/transmission/dashboard swap would take? I saw the USDM STi driveline for sale on your site and am very interested in having all that stuff put in but I can't wait 2 weeks due to job requirements.
You'll have a PM a bit later today :D

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
If you guys dont have the ability to host a live feed I can check with my webhost...i have like 300gb/month of bandwidth and i use like 5gb/month. Im not sure if i have the feature but ill check...

·
Banned
RHD Mafia
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MattB said:
If you guys dont have the ability to host a live feed I can check with my webhost...i have like 300gb/month of bandwidth and i use like 5gb/month. Im not sure if i have the feature but ill check...
Absolutely! Let us know :sunny:

·
Premium Asshat
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
2,647 Posts
I'm next! Haha... not yet, the plans are rolling out today though.

Can't wait to see the video.

1 - 20 of 265 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.