Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2015 WRX+TE37ta
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm thinking I want to organize some sort of GC caravan to help represent ECS at WBM :)

Besides me and the ECS guys who'd be willing to meet up around Springfield, MA before heading over?

·
Registered
2015 WRX+TE37ta
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
legacy2003 said:
f'n a cotton f'n a.

i'm down obviously. but i think we're heading up the day before?

let's park next to each other and confuse people alan since we're like... twins!
ah ok! I haven't tallked to them about it yet.. but will try later today.

But my stupid phone is broken.

and my car is the beat up, scarred twin who is missing a few teeth

·
Registered
2015 WRX+TE37ta
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah! damn it took me a while to edit my post...

I wish i could call the shop, but my phone only works for about 1 min then stalls and resets. I'm waiting for my other one to come in from egay.

·
Registered
2015 WRX+TE37ta
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:) Poopface!!!

Mike, do you think you can PM me what you guys are planning to do?
Lets party... heh heh. I might need Drew to bring something for me.

·
Premium Member
97, BMW, 328i / 05 LGT
1,505 Posts
Just remember (those that went previous years) if you get there right when the gates open you will have to sit in line for a while... If you show up a little later than that you will get in faster and won't miss anything...
If you paid for premium you will still get premium parking...

If any of you have anyone coming with you that has not pre-paid it would be much easier to buy their ticket TODAY! :) Gets you in faster and IIRC you get rewarded for buying the ticket ahead of time!

·
Registered
2 95 Impreza L's
1,158 Posts
Sephro said:
Just remember (those that went previous years) if you get there right when the gates open you will have to sit in line for a while... If you show up a little later than that you will get in faster and won't miss anything...
If you paid for premium you will still get premium parking...

If any of you have anyone coming with you that has not pre-paid it would be much easier to buy their ticket TODAY! :) Gets you in faster and IIRC you get rewarded for buying the ticket ahead of time!
or you can be like me and accidently take the back way in with no lines :clap:

·
Registered
2004 WRX RED
5,995 Posts
Not to take away from you Alan...
But for our area (Sterling, Worcester, Leominster, Fitchburg, WB, yadda yadda), if anyones interested we're meeting up at barbers crossing restaurant (my work), off of rte 12, right before hand, and heading up the "back" way to princeton. If anyones interested let me know ;)

·
Registered
2015 WRX+TE37ta
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Buskinator02 said:
Not to take away from you Alan...
But for our area (Sterling, Worcester, Leominster, Fitchburg, WB, yadda yadda), if anyones interested we're meeting up at barbers crossing restaurant (my work), off of rte 12, right before hand, and heading up the "back" way to princeton. If anyones interested let me know ;)
No worries.. this caravan is basically for cars that ECS did work on, namely GC's :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts