Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone use the Green Stuff Pads by EBC? how do you like them, are they good enough for everyday driving, brake dust? i'm tired of buying the autozone special, so it hought i'd check these out. thanks.

-brian

·
Registered
139 Posts
i've heard really bad things about them. mostly the fact that they glaze over quickly, sometimes give off 5 times as much brake dust as a regular pad and, they wear out much quicker than a standard pad. this is just what ive heard though.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I had the Greenstuff V3 pads and they sucked, althought they did bite pretty well. HOWEVER, the V4 pads (newest compound) are much better. Dale Teague had the V3 and felt the same, but now has a set of V4 on his WRX. The dust is minimal and they bite very well. I will probably get a set of V4 all the way around pretty soon.

·
ghost impreza
2008 Subaru Legacy GT
363 Posts
The V3 and V4 are both the Greenstuff, just different revisions. Presumably, from the previous message, the V4s have fixed the issues commonly associated with EBC pads. :rolleyes:

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, thanks. i guess i'm just stupid cause i read it wrong. oh well. thanks for the help.:)

-brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.