Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
V3 RA Brighton my96
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4 ZG Fender Flares in Fiberglass 240sx s13 240Z 260z 280z 510 | eBay

I think the guy makes them as you order them, so the shipping is a little slow. Took about two weeks. But these are great for 175$
Ive seen group buys on here for like 400$ a set, not sure how those really fit, but these ones fit like a glove.
They are about two layer fiberglass so they are very flexible (but probably not that strong), so you can bend them exactly to your arch that you need.
Ill post some pics after I get the right rims. Its imbarassing with the rims on there now.

·
Registered
2002 PSM WRX, 1999RS Black
840 Posts
Very interested in buying some. Id love to see how they look on your car. My rear quarter is rusted pretty bad and I think it will be cheaper to do flares then pay a body shop to weld in new metal and paint

·
Registered
V3 RA Brighton my96
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea for under 200$ you cant beat it at all. Ill post pics once I get my rims. Im not sure when that is though. I need to find a decent set with a 20mm offset. the rotas I want only go to 30mm.
I cant really take pics without the rims cause it looks ungodly horrible haha. So I took them off for now. But mines a definite beater, so its great for mine.
If you wanted them like "show" quality, theres a little bit of sanding to be done, but not much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts