Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· 13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
6,004 Posts
So change the tails to stockers and swap the hood... thats really not that bad. Ugly, yes, but easily fixed!
Yeah, really, that's not bad at all. Don't even need to swap the hood, just get it painted. Also, pull that green loom stuff out from under the engine. Otherwise, it's fine, the interior isn't painted yellow and red, and there doesn't appear to be any crazy stereo stuff, and the engine looks totally stock (and everything is equally dirty, so it's not like a turbo kit has been replaced with the original intake), I see no reason to worry about any "hack jobs" behind the dash or under the hood, since it really looks like nothing has been done in those areas.

· Registered
01 STM RS EJ257, 6MT, Brembos
2,509 Posts
Looks to me like a fantastic deal. If you can survive embarrassment of driving the thing home you could have it fixed in a single weekend. I'm actually looking for a DD Suby right now....... I'll keep that car in my watch list.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.