Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being a tech over here at Eastwood my days consists of incoming and outgoing calls along with tons of emails on items we carry, how to use them, "what should i get/what do i need" all day and everyday.

I know being a new vendor means, especially on how active this forum is, that a lot of you will have questions before a purchase and after a purchase. Whether it be what is right for me, or just general help on the items you are working with.

So, to enlighten all of my potential new customers and members here, I'm making this thread for:

Reviews on Products

Questions on ALL Products

Customer Service for Purchases

Overall General Inquires

This will be the quickest way to get any and all questions answered and also to see other members reviews on what they have purchased.

Please feel forward to ask away! And remember I'm active on here Monday-Friday 10:30 to 7PM EST.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
16,993 Posts
Say i were to be interested in buying a Tig 200, should i wait until the holidays to get one? Have you used one a fair bit? I think it'd be a good first tig machine to hold on to for a few years.

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm currently, literally as i'm typing this finishing up a welder thread Q&A since a few other members have been pestering generously about a thread!

So It will be finished up today. And will also have group buys and once its up if you shoot me a PM and feel like that is what you want, I'll work with you on pricing.

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We will be having black friday sales. I actually am going to throw up prices on the welders (our lowest prices per year) and will keep them that way for the forum. As well as put prices up on other items (powder guns, specailty coatings, tools ect.)

·
Registered
'99 OBS
285 Posts
Hey Sean. I bought some of your new plastic restorer over black friday for touching up the exterior plastics of my OBS. The concept of solvent+pigments for plastic restoration makes good sense to me. Also, I'm considering blacking out the interior, since I already have the car stripped and interior panels out - will report if it works as paint too :D

·
Registered
'99 OBS
285 Posts
The plastic restorer is amazing. I'll post some before/after pics later. It also works good as a black plastic paint, too.

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Sean. I bought some of your new plastic restorer over black friday for touching up the exterior plastics of my OBS. The concept of solvent+pigments for plastic restoration makes good sense to me. Also, I'm considering blacking out the interior, since I already have the car stripped and interior panels out - will report if it works as paint too :D
The plastic restorer is amazing. I'll post some before/after pics later. It also works good as a black plastic paint, too.
Sorry i missed these I would have posted up earlier.

But i'm excited to see the results!

·
Registered
2011 STi, 2005 Elise, 1998LSTi
130 Posts
Thinking I might need some of that plastic restore...

Also about to start undercoating, before the East Coast starts eating my car.
Should the rubber encapsulator be applied yearly?

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thinking I might need some of that plastic restore...

Also about to start undercoating, before the East Coast starts eating my car.
Should the rubber encapsulator be applied yearly?

That plastic restore is a phenomenal product. Probably one of my more liked favorite new ones we released. And coming from myself thats a good compliment sometimes.

The rubberized encapsulator is more of a permanent/touch up every now and again product.

I actually just threw some on a 68 Firebird over the weekend.

Once applied it'll stay there (rated for 5-7 years) if it gets nicked every now and again and you see metal, just spray some in the area and good to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.