Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in march? www.dynoauthority.com
edit; F.A.M.E. at 425-869-8324 said there might be some glitches in the new website. i got the flash but no enter link. so keep checking back. or call. i called. he said sometime tenativly in march is okay!
:confused:

·
Registered
2000 RS, silver, blah, blah, b
200 Posts
I might be in...

Looks and sounds good. If everything goes well, I might just be able to jump on this. All depends if the pres. wants to blow anything up. :boxer: :biggest: . So whats the price gonna look like?

Brett

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am sure we can get a pkg deal. how about march 8th? saturday? pending the Presidents schedule?

·
Registered
2000 RS, silver, blah, blah, b
200 Posts
hmmm... Well, it looks like I prolly won't be around in March. Most likely April but who knows, maybe July if everything gets hairy. If it's only till April I may be able to go to the land o' the rising sun and get me some cheap parts:devil: :D . I'll take you money, ...er orders as soon as I know I'm gonna be there;) j/k. But really, I'd still really like to participate if it can be pushed back (and I'll be here soon after).

L8r,
Brett

·
Registered
1 Posts
So for the few people that don't read the i-club we are trying to organize a dyno day for feb 22nd. Date not confirmed yet, but thats what we are shooting for. Price will be around $150 I think for a baseline run (3 runs) then extra if you want to do more. The dyno'ing is dune at F.A.M.E in redmond.

you can read the details here yourself

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sho...threadid=299156

1 - 6 of 6 Posts