Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Williams/BMW F-1 Car!

If you are talking about an everyday driver then it would be...

WRX STI 22B!

What about you?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I did mean an every day car
Maybe a Porsche 911 Carrera S4 turbo. I'll change my mind in a day or two.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
not after the Enzo :stupid:

personally i would love a NSX Type R or a STi v6 Type RA in Steel Blue Mica and then put the new gen RA engine and drivetrain into it :drool:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
It's the new killer Ferarri (spelling). The problem about my dream cars is that they don't exist, they're all cars I want to build. Like the 5.0 H8, 500+hp, twin turbo, Subaru powered, mid engine, convertable. I WILL build that car sometime soon!!!!!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
It's the new killer Ferarri (spelling). The problem about my dream cars is that they don't exist, they're all cars I want to build. Like the 5.0 H8, 500+hp, twin turbo, Subaru powered, mid engine, convertable. I WILL build that car sometime soon!!!!!
I haven't seen it yet any pics?
H8 huh? dude I can only imagine!!!!:drool:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
You haven't see pics because it is all in my head, like I said, I have to build it. I do plan to start collecting parts very soon. If you come across any totaled RS's let me know.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
You haven't see pics because it is all in my head, like I said, I have to build it. I do plan to start collecting parts very soon. If you come across any totaled RS's let me know.
Well I know the H8 does not exist I know that, I was refering to the Ferrari ENZO I should've specified I thought you were smart enough to realize that I wasn't talking about the H8 Scoob!:rolleyes: but I guess not maybe next time I'll spell it out for ya':p

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
TVR Tuscan Speed Six, Renault Espace F-1, 22B, Nismo 400R, Brabus G-class, Bugatti EB110...I could go on all day...:)

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Why not a Acura Integra Type R, guys? Those guys are always raving on the VTEC... :barf: J/K. :run:

My car would have to be a Subaru Impreza WRX sti VI Type 2.5 RS. 165bhp of hell shaking action! The car worth dreaming of... Anyone with me?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Re: all the water you can drink!

Lo0mis said:
I always wanted one of those Sparklets water trucks... sweeet...
Sparkletts water truckS???????? WTF?! is this world coming to?:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts