Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Impreza Sedan
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do the Volk TE37 "Gold" color wheels really have a gold paint on them? Or are they more of a bronze? I'm thinking it's a bronze, and I love the wheels but I think a gold color would just look better one BRP car...

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
do the Volk TE37 "Gold" color wheels really have a gold paint on them? Or are they more of a bronze? I'm thinking it's a bronze, and I love the wheels but I think a gold color would just look better one BRP car...
A picture would definitely help so people don't have to search. :p

·
Registered
2000 Impreza Sedan
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
well then I guess that leaves me with the Advan TC2 in Gold..... unless some1 knows of a nice 5 spoke (with the spokes a little wider then like that gram light 57's) in gold. All the ones I keep finding are in bronze! lol, and I don't want to spend like 3000 on wheels and then have them powder coated over again. but the ROTA's I'm finding to be quite nice too..

Rafal

·
Registered
2000 Impreza Sedan
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright I finally found the wheels I want! Prodrive GC-06H in British Gold, 17x8 with 43 offset, probably going to wrap them in 225/45/17's

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
sorry kinda off-topic...anyways

17x8 with a 43 offset?... how sure are you that those will fit?

the reason I'm questioning the fit is because I have 17x7 +42 with 215's and I have about a finger between the rim and strut plus I had to roll/pull my fenders

if you do decide to go with the gc-06h's, and they do indeed fit, I would go with a 235...won't be as stretched, unless that's what you want. hope you fenders are rolled

·
Registered
2000 Impreza Sedan
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry kinda off-topic...anyways

17x8 with a 43 offset?... how sure are you that those will fit?

the reason I'm questioning the fit is because I have 17x7 +42 with 215's and I have about a finger between the rim and strut plus I had to roll/pull my fenders

if you do decide to go with the gc-06h's, and they do indeed fit, I would go with a 235...won't be as stretched, unless that's what you want. hope you fenders are rolled
I was actually thinking about the same thing all day today and was possibly just contemplating on going with the 7.5 width and a 48 offset....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts