Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
Coupe or sedan? Any door cards from 93-01 will fit...switches will be wired differently and the 93-97 door cards won't fit the dash mold quite right.

02+ impreza/WRX/STi door cards will not fit.

·
Registered
'98 Impreza L 2.5swap
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a sedan... and i hate the brown cards i have, i cant find black ones for a decent price and never local. SO ideally i'd like to swap in wrx door cards AND I KNOW that everyone says the dont fit... BUT there are plenty of full wrx/sti swapped gc's (including door cards)

·
Registered
'98 Impreza L 2.5swap
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^there is a local guy her in phoenix az with a 2001 rs coupe with a full sti swap and HE HAS sti door cards... i saw them last week. UNFORTUNATELY he bought the car as is so he has no idea about anything done to it

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
^^there is a local guy her in phoenix az with a 2001 rs coupe with a full sti swap and HE HAS sti door cards... i saw them last week. UNFORTUNATELY he bought the car as is so he has no idea about anything done to it
....so your saying he has STi door cards, which are a sedan, in a 2001 COUPE, which is a two door....is that what you're saying?

The door cards do not fit! You can reupholster RS door cards however with Blue Ultrasuede....

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
2000-2001 Impreza RS sedan door cards are black. They're gonna cost a pretty penny per card from the dealer though...

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
go to an online parts website...such as 1stsubaruparts.com or subarugenuineparts.com or subaruparts.com and you can look up the part and how much it'll cost.

Or go to opposedforces.com and find it for yourself through there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.