Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm sorry to bother yall but I'm trying to figure out how to get the for sale thread started on my RS. I think I have to make a certain number of posts and comment on stuff but I can't find the page that tells you how many. If anyone knows, the help would be much appreciated 馃憤

Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nothing is really wrong with it, the car runs and drives, it's just old. its got 185, 000 miles and has sat under the Texas sun for years. So basically it needs new everything. I really just want to paint it and maybe swap the engine... but money

Registered
Nothing is really wrong with it, the car runs and drives, it's just old. its got 185, 000 miles and has sat under the Texas sun for years. So basically it needs new everything. I really just want to paint it and maybe swap the engine... but money
I'm located in Austin and am actually looking for one of these in the condition you described. Would you mind texting me some details about it? 781-686-4563 Thank you, Sam

Registered
Thanks for all the comments I'm gonna take a lot of pics and do a write up as soon as I can, and I have 10 posts now so I can make a real for sale page.
Hey man do you mind shooting me a text at 781-686-4563 I don't have enough posts for the for sale forum but am interested in your car and am located in Austin TX so not too far of a drive from you

Registered
98RS, 98RS, 99RS
Just joined from nasioc. I'd been throwing around the idea of building one of these for a decade. My main concern is if it would make it the drive to CA, socal. Throw me a pm too.
I would say it'll make it no problem. I took one of my RS cross country last year with 270k on it and proceeded to do another 6000mi driving it all over the southwest including socal. It's probablu only like 1800mi to houston, thats half of an oil change.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts