Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at getting the aluminum hood with scoop for my '02 RS, but wasn't sure if the WRX's hood will work.

I'm not doing any major mods, I just want the look of the bigger brother, you know! I like the look of it better, and if the engine is going to be cooler, why not eh?

Is there a place I could find one?

much respect,
Tim

·
Registered
2000 Blue Ridge Pearl Subaru I
294 Posts
It should bolt right on. It's the same body.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TMRRALLY,
Thanks for the info! I figured it would work, but wasn't positive. Where did you get the hood, and was it painted?? I have the blue ridge pearl '02 Rs, and know that the WRX doesn't come in that color. At least, I don't think it does.

Do you have any pics of your car?

Tim

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
The car I did was not mine, it was Obsidian's(so cal). He found a wrx hood for $100.00 and then had it painted his color. The hood was white and the car is black. He also put a sti hood scoop on it.

If you want pics of MY car let me know.

This is why Obsidian put the hood on his car, the intake!!

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
hey..........where you find the roll gage for your engine? Can the hood be close with the gage installed?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I have a REAL roll cage that goes all the way through the car. If you had to pay to do the work It would most likely cost afew hundered to do the engine and around $4000.00 to do all the cage stuff that is done to my car.

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
you also have a roll gage. i was planing to get a roll gage for my car. can you post some pix of your intrior so i can see how it looks like. thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts